Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Uses & Gratifications

My favourite TV show is 'Two and a Half Men'. I watch this show for entertainment, social intergration & also I can personally identify with some characters. I get entertainment from this show from it's comedy elements & slight adult humour, for example when one of the characters is upset he has his face down on the table, and his brother walks in and says 'if you knew what I'd done on the table recently you wouldn't put your face down on it' and instantly he jumps up, creating adult humor which I enjoy in shows, but at times there is a lot of drama, which I also enjoy. Me and my friends tend to discuss the episodes and have a laugh about certain parts, which links into social integration. But also on the show is a son, who is around my age and him and his friends get into lots stupid situations, which at times, I can relate to, so I enjoy seeing what kinds of things he does, which relates to personally identifying with the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment